Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Associate Family Teacher YES NOP OC Oahu
- Associate Family Teacher 18-14 YES NOP FT Oahu
- Case Manager 18-2 (FATS PSS) FT Oahu 1.10.18
- Case Manager 17-38 FATS PSS OC Kona
- Case Manager 17-36 FATS PSS OC Maui
- Case Manager 16-27 ICPC FATS OC Maui
- Case Manager Assistant 17-41 CSS CMP PT Oahu
- Division Administrator 17-56 YES FT Oahu
- Family Teacher 18-12 YES NOP FT Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 16-85 SRF OC Hilo-1
- Job Coach 16-52 CSS DDWS OC Oahu
- Outreach Worker 18-10 FATS CCSS
- Outreach Worker 17-42 CCSS VCM FT Kona
- Parent Consultant II (Hale Malama) PT Oahu 12.20.17
- Radio Dispatcher Van Driver 16-89 CSS TSP FT Oahu
- Shelter Worker 17-66 HARP FAC OC Oahu
- Social Worker Case Manager 17-49 CSS CMP PT Oahu
- Training Aide 17-50 YES SRF OC Various
- Van Driver 18-9 TPS FT Oahu