Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Licensing Assistant 18-20 (YES SRF) Kona 3.21.18
- Associate Family Teacher YES NOP OC Oahu
- Case Manager 17-38 FATS PSS OC Kona
- Case Manager 17-36 FATS PSS OC Maui
- Case Manager 16-27 ICPC FATS OC Maui
- Case Manager 18-11 FATS PSS FT Oahu
- Case Manager Assistant 17-41 CSS CMP PT Oahu
- Co-Trainer 18-23 YES SRF OC Hilo
- Division Administrator 17-56 YES FT Oahu
- Family-Teacher 18-12 NOP CBR II FT Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 16-85 SRF OC Hilo-1
- Job Coach 16-52 CSS DDWS OC Oahu
- Outreach Worker 18-10 FATS CCSS
- Outreach Worker 17-42 CCSS VCM FT Kona
- Shelter Worker 17-66 HARP FAC OC Oahu
- Social Worker Case Manager 17-49 CSS CMP PT Oahu
- Training Aide 18-22 YES SRF OC Hilo
- Training Aide 17-50 YES SRF OC Various
- Training Specialist 18-18 YES SRF FT Oahu
- Van Driver 18-9 TPS FT Oahu