Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is here to help immigrants transition to a new life in America.
General Immigration Services empowers immigrants to play a significant role in their own self-determination. Through our services, we advocate for immigrant rights, assist to reunite immigrant families and offer free English as a Second Language (ESL) and citizenship classes. Employment training and job placement services are also provided. These services are available on Oahu and Hawai‘i Island.
- Relative petitions
- Employment authorization
- Change of status to permanent resident
- Removal of conditional status
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Affidavit of support
- Travel visa
- Updated information on immigrant policies and procedures
- Application to extend/change non-immigrant status
Education and Training
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Employment-related English language class
- Citizenship classes
BIA Recognized and Accredited
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals, a section of the U.S. Department of Justice and the staff have Partial Accreditation which authorizes them to provide professional services and represent individuals before the U.S.C.I.S.
For information or assistance, please call: