The Mary Jane Home
The Mary Jane Home offers a unique housing and educational opportunity to pregnant women who are in need of a safe, affordable place to live during their pregnancy. The staff provides education and support so women can prepare for their child and work toward accomplishing their life goals.
The program offers six ready-to-move-in private rooms and individual and group counseling as well as daily classes in infant care, childbirth and valuable life skills to prepare them for a healthy pregnancy and birth.
- 18+ years of age, pregnant and in need of services
- Services for pregnant women only; unable to accommodate older children or partners
- Desire to participate in education, counseling and improve their situation
- Willingness to follow home rules and requirements
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
For more information about the fees and application process, please call: