Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is here to help immigrants transition to a new life in America.
General Immigration Services empowers immigrants to play significant role in their own self-determination. Through our services, we advocate for immigrant rights, assist to reunite immigrant families and offer free English as a Second Language and citizenship classes. These services are available on Oahu and Hawaii Island.
- Relative petitions
- Employment authorization
- Change of status to permanent resident
- Removal of conditional status
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Affidavit of support
- Travel visa
- Updated information on immigrant policies and procedures
- Application to extend/change non-immigrant status
Education and Training
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Employment-related English language class
- Citizenship classes
DOJ Recognized and Accredited
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice and the staff have Partial Accreditation which authorizes them to provide professional services and represent clients before the U.S.C.I.S.
For information or assistance, please call: