Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Case Manager 19-59 PSS FATS OC Hilo
- Case Manager 19 60 PSS FATS OC Kona
- Case Manager 19 61 PSS FATS OC Maui
- Case Manager 20-47 (FATS COUN) FT West Oahu
- Case Manager 20-56 (FATS VCM) FT Kona
- Employment Specialist II 20-28 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 20-05 (YES SRF) OC Kauai
- Housing Intake Specialist II 20-55 (HARP HPS) FT Kauai
- Intake Specialist II 20-57 ( HARP SHEG) FT Oahu
- Maintenance Worker 20-24 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Outreach Worker 20-13 (FATS CCSS) FT Oahu
- Outreach Worker 20-52 (FATS CCSS) FT Kona