Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Administrative Assistant 22-28 (FATS CCSS) FT Kona
- Administrative Assistant 22-44 (HARP CBSS KK) PT West Oahu
- Case Manager 22-01 (FATS CCSS VCM) FT Kona
- Case Manager 22-29 (FATS PSS ICPC) FT Oahu
- Family Resource Specialist 22-45 ( FATS EID) FT Oahu
- Family Support Worker 22-34 (FATS HVS) FT Oahu – 2
- Home Study Specialist 22-04 (YES SRF) OC Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 22-21 (YES SRF) FT Oahu – 3
- Housing Intake Specialist II 21-138 (HARP Rapid Rehousing Housing First) FT Kauai
- Ohana Navigator 22-25 (YES SRF) FT Oahu
- Outreach Worker 22-05 (FATS CCSS) FT Kona – 2
- Program Coordinator 22-46 (FATS EID) FT Oahu
- Secretary II 22-54 (FATS EID) FT Oahu
- Social Worker.Case Manager 22-23 (CMP CSS) FT Oahu
- Therapeutic Residential Paraprofessional 21-128 (YES NOP CBR2) OC Oahu – 6
- Therapist I 22-08 (FATS CCSS) FT Kona
- Therapist I 22-43 (FATS CCSS) FT Oahu – 2
- Training and Support Specialist 21-124 (YES SRF) PT Kauai