Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Asset Manager 20-36 ( ADMIN CCHDC) FT Oahu
- Assistant Controller 20-22 (ADMIN ACCTG) FT Oahu
- Case Manager 19-59 PSS FATS OC Hilo
- Case Manager 19 60 PSS FATS OC Kona
- Case Manager 19 61 PSS FATS OC Maui
- Dispatcher Van Driver 19-88 TSP FT Oahu
- Employment Specialist II 20-28 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 20-05 (YES SRF) OC Kauai
- Housing Intake Specialist 20-07 (HARP HF3) FT Oahu
- Housing Intake Specialist 20-34 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Maintenance Worker 20-24 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Outreach Worker 20-13 (FATS CCSS) FT Oahu
- Outreach Worker 20-17 ( FATS CCSS) FT Kona 2
- Parent Consultant II 20-37 ( FATS HM) PT Oahu
- Resident Manager 20-35 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Shelter Worker 20-20 ( HARP FAC) FT Oahu
- Therapeutic Residential Paraprofessional 19-71 NOP CBRII FT Oahu 3
- Therapeutic Residential Paraprofessional 19-72 NOP CBRII OC Oahu 4