Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Administrative Manager 21-43 ( CSS ADMIN) FT Oahu
- Case Manager 21-23 (FATS PSS) OC Kauai
- Case Manager 21-34 (FATS PSS ICPC) FT Oahu
- Case Manager 21-46 ( HARP HF3) FT Oahu
- Controller 21-39 (ADMIN ACCTG) FT Oahu
- Intake Specialist II 21-47 (HARP COVID) FT TEMP Oahu – 30
- Outreach Worker 21-26 (FATS CCSS) FT Kona – 2
- Outreach Worker 21-44 (FATS CCSS) FT Oahu – 2
- Program Director I 21-01 (FATS IHBS CCSS) FT Kona
- Social Worker-Case Manager 21-27 (CMP CSS) FT Oahu