Join Catholic Charities Hawai‘i in helping people from all walks of life who are in need by starting a rewarding career with us in social and behavioral services.
Employees receive competitive pay, job satisfaction, a benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances, group life and long term disability insurances, professional liability coverage, staff development, credit union membership, tax deferred annuity, retirement program, and various leaves such as vacation, bereavement, sick and holiday.
Catholic Charities Hawai‘i is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, promoting a diverse workforce reflective of its community.
Current Job Opportunities
- Case Manager 19-59 PSS FATS OC Hilo
- Case Manager 20-56 (FATS VCM) FT Kona
- Case Manager 20-59 (FATS PSS) OC Maui
- Case Manager 20-60 (FATS PSS) OC Kona
- Employment Specialist II 20-28 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Home Study Specialist 21-05 (YES SRF) FT Hilo
- Home Study Specialist 21-06 (YES SRF) FT Oahu 2
- Maintenance Worker 20-24 ( HARP VOM) FT West Oahu
- Program Director I 21-01 (FATS IHBS CCSS) FT Kona
- Therapeutic Residential Paraprofessional 21-08 (YES NOP CBR2) OC Oahu
- Therapist I 21-04 (FATS COUN) FT Oahu
- Therapist II 20-63 (FATS COUN) FT Oahu
- Therapist II 20-64 (HARP VOM CBSS) FT West Oahu